Destination 2020 is a community initiative led by Visit Pensacola to engage community members from Pensacola, Pensacola Beach and Perdido Key in identifying opportunities to enhance our community and assets in a way that positions us as a great place to live and visit.
Visit Pensacola is an organization dedicated to positioning Pensacola as a world-class travel destination. By developing a comprehensive 5-year strategic plan, we will provide a road map for tourism as an economic engine for our community. The strategic team will identify critical issues and opportunities that will drive success over the next 5 years.
The plan’s areas of strategic focus will be defined through the analysis of information gathered through a multi-pronged approach:
- interviews and surveys with key opinion leaders
- research of model communities
- review of local tourism data
- insights from tourism experts
- six community dialogues
Visit Pensacola values the input from all community members, and encourages your participation in one of our six community dialogue sessions.
You are invited to participate in this process as well as the final presentation to the community on May 7, 2015.
Seating for the community dialogues is limited, so we ask that you please RSVP and commit to stay for the entire duration of the sessions.
Want to be included in the dialogue process?
SIGN UP FOR DESTINATION 2020 E-NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE UPDATES TO THE PROCESS.
Thank you for your interest in attending one of our Destination 2020 Community Dialogue Sessions.
A total of six sessions will be held across three locations. Participants may choose to attend a morning session (9:00-12:00) or an afternoon session (1:00-4:00). Each session follows the same format, so there is no need to attend more than one session.
To ensure opportunity for all community members to participate, it is important that you reserve one location and one session only.
what you need to know
- Seating is limited and on first-come, first-serve basis.
- RSVP to ensure your spot.
- Choose one time at one location that best fits your schedule.
- Commit to stay the entire length of the session (3 hours).
- Arrive on-time. Each session will begin promptly on time.
- Snacks and beverages will be provided.
- No advanced preparation necessary.
- Meeting locations are handicap accessible. Please let us know if your participation requires other special accommodations.
We request that you please plan to stay the entire session to ensure we get an accurate picture of your ideas.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Interested in attending? Choose one day and time from the options below. RSVP Required.
Perdido Key Community Dialogue
january 22, 2015 • eden condominiums
Pensacola Beach Community Dialogue
February 3, 2015 • hilton pensacola beach gulf front
Downtown Pensacola Community Dialogue
february 4, 2015 • new world landing
Please send media inquiries to Caron Sjoberg.