Thank you for your interest in attending one of our Destination 2020 Community Dialogue Sessions.
A total of six sessions will be held across three locations. Participants may choose to attend a morning session (9:00-12:00) or an afternoon session (1:00-4:00). Each session follows the same format, so there is no need to attend more than one session.
To ensure opportunity for all community members to participate, it is important that you reserve one location and one session only.
what you need to know
- Seating is limited and on first-come, first-serve basis.
- RSVP to ensure your spot.
- Choose one time at one location that best fits your schedule.
- Commit to stay the entire length of the session (3 hours).
- Arrive on-time. Each session will begin promptly on time.
- Snacks and beverages will be provided.
- No advanced preparation necessary.
- Meeting locations are handicap accessible. Please let us know if your participation requires other special accommodations.
We request that you please plan to stay the entire session to ensure we get an accurate picture of your ideas.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Interested in attending? Choose one day and time from the options below. RSVP Required.
Perdido Key Community Dialogue
january 22, 2015 • eden condominiums
Pensacola Beach Community Dialogue
February 3, 2015 • hilton pensacola beach gulf front
Downtown Pensacola Community Dialogue
february 4, 2015 • new world landing
Please send media inquiries to Caron Sjoberg.